(1) Introduction – this disclaimer governs your use of the Museums Norfolk website; by using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use this website.
(2) Images – the images you see on this site are the copyright of Museums Norfolk and are prohibited from copy, download or any use other than that granted by Museums Norfolk.
(3) Intellectual property right – all media on this website is the copyright of Museums Norfolk. Unless otherwise stated, a company or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(4) Licence to use website – you (as the user of this website) may view, download for caching purposes only, from the website, provided that: (a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on this website for a commercial purpose, without the express written consent of Museums Norfolk; (c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
(5) Limitations of liability – the information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
(6) Variation – Museums Norfolk may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement – this disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and Museums Norfolk in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(8) Law and jurisdiction – this notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(9) Our contact details – the full name of the owner of this website is Museums Norfolk and can be contacted at the details on the contact page.